Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Penal Migration

Yeah..pretty much sums up my last week. I spent waaaay too many hours in a car. But this week has been nice and active, so far. My Spanish teacher gave me cheesecake and I watched this scrubs where everyone is in mid evil days. OH on Saturday we went to a science fair that was too crowded, but our friend John was there so that was nice, also we road a 4 person bicycle cart.

I'm kind of obsessed with these two songs right now.





I really want to post this awesome picture but Rachel wont let me..probably because she looks like a mental hospital escapee..I also have a equally good one of Nyna. Why are all the best pictures no-nos? Ponder that! The other day when I was doing school with Violet I asked her "Look this is the letter "y" what is "y" for?"

Violet: " y is for wine!!"

HAHA! How cool is that? huh? Well I have to go sing "Fast cars and freedom" to my country hating flatmate. I changed the words from "baby blue eyes and her head on my shoulder" to "baby blue eyes and her head on her shoulders" because frankly, I would rather have my head on my shoulders then have it on someones shoulder..wouldn't you?

"Some people look but they just don't see."
- George Washington Carver

6 comments:

Christie and Julie said...

hahahha jimi there is a HUGE SILVER PIPPE on the cliff, cant you see it?!

His Worship said...

I intend on secretly deleting that picture from you and everyone else who has it....I just need to plan a diversion! Perhaps I'll tell everyone John wet himself while working on the tennis court, or that Sailor and Buster are MATING!!

I need a hobby.

Christy said...

too late, I already leaked it to the press....

leigh said...

I miss Violet and her dress sense. She's more awesome than you, Christy.

christy said...

You're wrong Lee. I just got clothes from the missionary barrels and now I look cooler then ever!

leigh said...

unless you let violet pick them out, she's still cooler than you.