Friday, April 24, 2009

something I've been working on..

I used to be real faithful with taking pictures but then my baby (camera) broke. But you cant let a hard blow take you down. Daddy got my baby fixed and I'm back on the photography horse. Since I hadn't done it in a while I chose a quiet evening and decided to experiment with different lighting's and lenses. For all you techies that want to know my lighting secret..lets just say that I had someone (you know who you are.. thanks so much for making it possible!xox) holding a reflector for the light to bounce off. Pretty happy with the results. I'm posting my personal favorite; a self portrait. If it takes a while to load its because I'm posting it in high definition so you can catch all the detail. I think it's important to have a hobby that you enjoy and are skilled in. More pictures on the way ;)

5 comments:

Leigh said...

hahahaahahahahahahah I LOVE it!!!

jonny said...

I like your "don't mess with texas"
"Sticker"

Christie and Julie said...

thank you! so glad you noticed it. --Julie

paula said...

with that talent you will go far...

Juliet Thomson said...

brilliant!