Thursday, November 27, 2008

we whiskey ewe a MARY kiss-mas

It's thanksgiving and I'm pretty sure that within 4 hours I'll have lots of pictures of me in a green shirt to post about. Until then, consider yourselves lucky to view a mere glimpse of the vast storehouses of my creative genius. You can start feeling jealous now.

At first glance i know what you are thinking "wow, what a great looking set of feet" Yes, they're mine but more importantly, look at the toe nails...it just gets better....
This work of art is a personal favorite. starting price 6,000 dollars. but heres the best part...you can set it as your desktop backround FOR FREE. thanksgiving special...limited offer, lasts only until december 1st...


--Christy

8 comments:

Santiago David said...

I NAMED THAT PICTURE!!!! Just so everyone knows....ahahaha

oh and this is Rachel on santt's account i love youuuuuuuuuuu

Santi says, "No matter WHAT the clock says, stick with Johnnie Walker". I don't know why. PTL.

Santiago David said...

Oh, and you and your conceited foot photos have got to stop I really don't approve of this....


I AM A WINK, ALRIGHT? Our urine has bits of GOLD in it...

Heidi Marie D'Abadie - Trina Marie Noell said...

omg dude that's really good! you never told me you drew -heidi

Anonymous said...

merry christmas and lots of christmas trees
Chucky, please tell me you don't have a foot fetish, cause as you know, I hate feet!
that being said that's a pretty nice pair of feet, they're so clean I would almost think about touching them.... just kidding
some people found out about my dislike for feet and decided to torment me by making me listen to them read the article in the Vita about foot massages....really foot massages as a home activity? now that's just going too far

Anonymous said...

notice how christies pinky toe is so far down from the other toes it just makes you shudder.

Unknown said...

hey it's Dante & I say that drawing is really good....that is talent, I like

Anonymous said...

hey Christy!!! i have the same slippers!! except mine are now worn out completely!!!

Christie and Julie said...

thanks brother dante!