Wednesday, November 12, 2008

today was such a good day at the market. everyone was pleasant and the pineapple man gave me beer! the egg pervert tried to dance with me again and another lady gave me free tacos. i got home Chris had brought back ice cream for us all!! lee got a new desk to fill with her secretary junk and i bought a nice big mirror for our door. we started singing practice which was so exciting for me. i just love twirling those big red skirts and shouting brrrraahaa! AI YAI YAI! whenever i can. its gonna be a great christmas.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, this made me laugh. I miss you Gup! Have fun, and I want one of those big skirts too!

Anonymous said...

i'll try to call tonight at your seven ok?

Anonymous said...

It's not junk! It's important work!!!
Gosh!