Monday, November 10, 2008

have you ever???

Shoplifted: i never got into it
Been fired: i have been asked not to do a job anymore
Been in a fist fight: hahah one time christie and i fought till first sign of blood shed but we're not violent with each other anymore
Had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back: ahhaha well christie and mishu were drying dishes for jonny depp all night but im not sure if thats called feelings
Been arrested: no
Gone on a blind date: no. but i'd like to date a blind man
Lied to a friend: rarely. only if it really will make everything better.
Seen someone die: i watched 2 of my little dogs die slowly of food poisoning from rats and cried alot
Been on a plane: of course!
Purposely set a part of yourself on fire: no i treasure my life
Eaten sushi: christie and i are sushi queens! no wait christie is the banana queen, of course.
Been jet-skiing: no, but i will. its on my to do list.
Been moshing at a concert: of course.
Taken pain killers: i keep a little jar in my purse in case christie gets a headache. i just hate it when shes unhappy.
Loved and missed someone: who hasn't??
Made a snow angel: yes, but there was no snow.
Had a tea party: once we had a tea party on the top bunk but it collapsed and fell over. i was so scared i never had another one.
Flown a kite: alot
Built a sand castle: yeah
Gone puddle jumping: not so much. i couldnt stand to get my feet wet and we didnt have those nice shiny boots they were only in story books.
Played dress up: wow, so many stories are coming to my mind...
Jumped in a pile of leaves: no. i could never make a pile anyhow the wind would blow them everywhere
Gone sledding: asskiing!
Cheated while playing a game: nope. i like to win fare and square
Been lonely: when your used to doing everything with a little girl called christie and then you leave (again) you are always lonely
Fallen asleep at work or school: in devotions sometimes...if its a really long prayer
Used a fake ID: i have a new little drivers license and i plan to use it!
Watched a sun set: of course! when i'm with the kids i make them sit and watch it. its good to enjoy the simple things in life.
Felt an earthquake: ahhahha woke up and ran to the garden to "wait it out" but there was nothing in our flee bags so people kept going back to the house to get their stuff it was so dumb and we werent prepared at all
Slept beneath the stars: if you have a storage room to sleep in and windy steels dans room you are forced to right christie?
Been misunderstood: yes i'm terrible at communicating.
Petted a reindeer/goat: yes alot of goats
Run a red light/stop sign: *cries a river of tears*
Been suspended from school: i was home schooled. only once did my parents get so fed up they swore they would send us to the ashram school.
Been in a car accident: no but i did see my life flash before my eyes on the road to mazatlan
Eaten a whole pint of ice cream in one night: gross
Danced in the moonlight: yesh
Witnessed a crime: from our hotel window, it was so thriling!
Been obsessed with post-it notes: nah nyna was so i didnt need to be aswell.
Been lost: oh yes. a black man asked me if i was lost and i said no and ran away. pretty smart? you bettcha!
Cried yourself to sleep: i used to alot when i was a kid.
Laughed so hard you peed your pants: no because we dont have week bladders
Cheated on a test: just a LIGHTUNIT TEST ahhahah
Been kissed by someone you didn’t like: yes but i didnt hate them either
Gone skinny dipping in a pool: yes rachel is the best little buddy for this

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe you never set yourself on fire...
I'm really very disappointed, Julie.

Humphrey the Whale said...

and I can't believe out of all the wonderful stuff I can do you choose to commend me for skinny dipping. It's offensive. Recommend me for being your drunk-buddy on your birthday or rejoicing over my first leech at the Hyatt pool. Pff. Leos....

That being said, I miss you :D sniffles...love, love love love.

Anonymous said...

I'VE JET SKIED!!! woooohooo it was so much fun and i went 100 miles an hour! this was fun to read..im glad calling is free. tomorrow? good ill be expecting you

Anonymous said...

dont presume to tell me what to recommend you for! wahahah enough of this leo bussiness! lee just told me she hates leos and chris told me all leos are snobs. wow ive never felt so low...low low low shawdy wore those apple bottom jeans BOOTS WITH THE FUR

Anonymous said...

wtv Julie. i absolutely love Leos. and Rachel is just jealous, she told me so..or at least she would have if she hadn't been so blinded by lust and money.

Anonymous said...

I NEVER said I hated Leos!
I have two Leo sisters, so I wouldn't be allowed if I wanted to. But I was just making fun.
When you get back from the gasolinera, you can sing making fun is just no fun to me. I swear to God I'll even listen for a sec...

Anonymous said...

oh leigh! i'm so glad we're on speaking terms again.

Anonymous said...

Best thing I've read all week-- and probably my favorite "have you ever" interview so far. We miss you tons and hope to visit soon!

Anonymous said...

Well I'm so glad to see you've begun to spell my name right.

Anonymous said...

thats so funny, brings back lots of memories, I remember the threat of sending you to the ashram school, hahahah, remember them singing Country Roads super loudly and terribly off key in the middle of every school time? it was the best distraction
and there's nothing wrong with being a leo, except for when you and Christy read the sun sign book to each other and end up in a fight over who's sign is worse than the other :)

Anonymous said...

LOL anita...the memories we share..and i do remember numerous fights between you and guppie about which sun sign is prouder (both of you, of course, thinking pride was a good thing and wanting to have it...gosh)