Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I AM 16 GOING ON 17...


i had a bit of a stressful flight because i wore bad travel clothes. but now i am here and enjoying some fabulous depression coffe! last night we went for a walk to mommys old highschool and i jumped up and down and said "oh oh doesn't it bring back so many old memories for you!?!?!?" she was like no. oh well we ate split pea soup for dinner with extra emphisis on the SPLIT.

driving is peaceful without jimi trying to play travel games, julie pounding you when you accidently put your head on her shoulder, mom singing "ill fly away" and dad telling everyone to be quiet.

grandma just pulled my birthday cake from last year out of the freezer!.. its going to be one heck of a weekend folks!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

hey u get all the fun...year old cakes with grandma and split pea soup!! :P well happy birthday!! don't stay up too late, and go find a Ralf who is 17 going on 18.... !!

Clara said...

Happy Birthday? when was it? I feel so bad for not knowing this important information :)
Miss you Christie!!

Anonymous said...

it was yesterday..the 11th. haha! see you soon..in a week i think

Michelle said...

haha.....I FINALLY GOT TO CALL YOU!!! gosh...I miss you. Stay crazy...and be careful not to get any strange american accent. lol

Anonymous said...

chucky's gonna come home with a southern drawl and finally her purple check apron will match her attitude. --someone who cares

Anonymous said...

hey, guppie's a retard!!

-CHUCKSVILLE

Anonymous said...

Chucky I love you so much! Just so you know I tried to call to wish you a happy birthday, I thot you had the cell phone, but instead I got a sleeping mom :(
I love you and we'll party for your birthday soon!

Heidi Marie D'Abadie - Trina Marie Noell said...

happy birthday, lady...well, i already told you, but i havn't been on your blog in ages...ahaha just try to minimize the pics with children...it drives me mad -heidi