Tuesday, July 29, 2008

etc etc

this is keren

cute! i have this on my desktop. she called me for my birthday and sang this
happy birthday julie
happy birthday julie
happy birthday MY JULIEEE
happy birthday julie.
i love youuu
aww i love her so much!! i miss taking care of kids. i'm not super at it but they are patient and kind with me. i love how you can be a fool around kids and they love you for it. my new office job is also nice.
here is jonny and family playing computer. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONNY!!


i think lessi looks like paula here. yeahhh...there is this photo of paula in a swim suit and it looks JUST like this. i miss paula...everything was better with her here

cute! this 6 year old is so cool. i remember playing the entertainer. it took me 3 weeks to learn...uhh!! i'm so jelous.

i love the way he talks...the hand motions...cute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I miss you too. See you tomorrow night.

Juliet Thomson said...

aww that's amazing! sucha cutie!