Wednesday, April 2, 2008

oh yeah? watch THIS!

its been real its been fun its been real fun. im pretty sure that alot of stuff has happend. so much in fact that i thot i could maybe post...maybe. my sister akari came here and then left i could maybe post pictures of her except that i dont have any so picture this: a little white skined japanese girl with hair like a girl from the eighties. yeah. i miss her because she was fun but ill get over it. daddy (and of course god as well) were able to fixed my sisters sisters computer (twice removed)i was able to browse and surf on it as well as my other favorite hobbies which is eating the mo mo when my parents dont yell at me (ok haha inside joke )the good news here is that my sister angie is comming here and is possible even here right now without me knowing it. today i was able to eat granola for the first time in 3 days! i also hurt my knee so i limp a little bit but im pretty sure that i hide it well ha ha ha please pray for luca's mental wellness.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

twice removed?!? thanks alot

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

christie could you please do something about these commenters i'm not very happy

Anonymous said...

GEEZ CHRISTY!!!! 80's hair??? thats terrible!!! maaan!!! only when you made it look like so!! daaang girl! i am sooo hurt! white skinned japanese.............ahahahah!! whatever girl!!! i miss you too! was great man!!! come over here with julie! ill put in a good word for yall!! xxoxoxoox! write me punk!!!

Anonymous said...

GEEZ CHRISTY!!!! 80's hair??? thats terrible!!! maaan!!! only when you made it look like so!! daaang girl! i am sooo hurt! white skinned japanese.............ahahahah!! whatever girl!!! i miss you too! was great man!!! come over here with julie! ill put in a good word for yall!! xxoxoxoox! write me punk!!!