Sunday, February 15, 2009

To Mr. Brightside


Alright. I'll admit that for years I harbored bitterness for you in my heart because when you were 8 you had computer and a play station. And yes, we did take you on a walk for the sole purpose of trying to give you leeches (the plan worked beautifully). And you annoyed the sparkle out of are eyes by asking for "just one more slim bunny". We can never agree on anything and are the dictionary definition of "opposite", but for some reason I like you. We wrote "Little Stephan" together, composed and performed "You fought the good fight you won the race" (complete with a stellar keyboard solo), endured 2 long, hot, emotional months in the tennis storage room from hell, and are pretty much the best partners in cri...er....Christ! All that to say...Happy Birthday!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm still pissed about the slim bunnnies.

His Worship said...

oh get over it

His Worship said...

and in other news, your post makes my heart quite warm....except for the picture, cause your face is saying, "I"m having fun with my huge green eyes and I'm pretty too which makes me awesome!", and my face is saying, "I'm squished and lumpy, and my eyes are swollen, and I have many folds." Not so wonderful. But I love you anyways, I suppose.

In truth though, you are a lovely friend and you brighten my dayyyy with flowers so gayyyy etc etc. And I thank you for standing by me through this tremulous and completely homo age of 16.

"You are my friend...."

Christie and Julie said...

haha remember zinka inga ula is a good strong Swedish name! everybody loves Jeeesuss BOO! i scare you behind the curtains. aw such bad times. i miss you rachel. have a good new year. --julie

Christie and Julie said...

ahhahah remember the time jimi "ran away from home" because of you. hardcore

Anonymous said...

haha "ran away" meaning: ran all the way to pride rock..haha

oh and one more I forgot. We are going to make it big as actors one day...if I dont die of consumption...cough cough

His Worship said...

it was Bridget Zitka Kelly, BY THE WAY. Precious moments.

Crap now that song is stuck in my head, "Everybody loves Jeeeesuuus, everybody loves Jeeeesus" ahahahaha