Sunday, February 15, 2009

Speaking from my heart


Superman is without a doubt my favorite superhero. Here are some of the reasons why he is so deliciously magnificent:

He wears a cape. C'mon..a flippin CAPE! That sort of fashion is timeless.

His hair is "blue-black". That means its so black that it looks blue. Blue-Black. Growing up I always wanted blue black hair.

He's got blue eyes that melt my heart like a ice cream cone in the summer...the one that is extra expensive because it's Italian and you're really looking forward too it, but its dripping so fast that you cant lick it in time and then it just kind of falls and some gets on you're toe and makes it sticky....but we're getting off the subject...

He styles his hair with that handsome curl on his forehead. That means that he not only saves the world, but pays attention to little details.

His body is ripped like a G.I.Joe...no...more.

He can fly.

8 comments:

Christie and Julie said...

i killed superman

Michelle said...

haha....omg! Was it Christy who wrote this? Cause of course it would make sense seen as you are lois....:D
And I'm quite flattered seen as Superman is my other half :P

Anonymous said...

of course it was me! i miss you clark :(

Christie and Julie said...

yes it was im not stupidly creative enough to write like that. --julie

Anonymous said...

"not stupidly creative enough" yeah so says the writer of "our gay trip to thailand by airplane" (complete with a drawing)

HA! now thats what I call creative

Christie and Julie said...

ahhah! but i didnt do it on my own pervy free time. i did it to get good grades and it worked. and that drawing was so beautiful i wish i still had it.

Anonymous said...

probably still taped to the school cupboard in nepal haha along with our other works of art (yours dont have enough feeling in them :)

Christie and Julie said...

yours are all feeling and no style or structure, just like your personality :P