Saturday, February 28, 2009

ah..screw it!

I kept waiting for pictures to blog about this but it's well nigh impossible when you don't have a camera. So..i got my braces off! Well, the top ones. I have to keep the bottom ones on for about 6 more months. For the first few days I couldn't stop looking in the mirror :D Steph says my retainer makes me sound like Eric Cartman..all power to me! Well well..now that y'all know...I'm off to eat more carrots and caramel. Below is a picture of three homeless vagabonds trying to get comfy in their new broken truck. The one in the middle managed to score a pair of shoes...lucky plucker!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do look homeless. But I'm more homelesser. Feel bad for me. :D

Anonymous said...

nice spread eagle pose Christie...and about the braces...YES!! I totally know what you're talking about, and I loved the feeling of sliding my tongue across my smooth teeth, and not having chewed up inner cheeks from metal, and eating whatever I wanted...and the list goes on. Ohh...and I could finally whiten my teeth:)
Francesca

themountainchic said...

Chris!! i thought you were Jim!!

Heidi Marie D'Abadie - Trina Marie Noell said...

so cute haha i love the smiths -heidi

Michelle said...

haha...you guys should so totally apply for America's Next Top Model! HAHAHAHAHAHA