Thursday, October 9, 2008

indreniko indreniko...


happy vijaya dashami! ra tihar ko shubakamana!! this time of year always makes me homesick :( just makes me wanna visit auntie chandi to eat the momo*(see first picture)....veg and non veg...kaana kasto chha?. fly the chaynga and jump on parals. kati raamo anita! thapai ko paral! deri raamo kaam. tara.......ali kati NILO chahinchha...(grabs her paper) ahhh nooo BK!!! (anita violently flails her arms). and of course play "ping"(see last picture). how fun!!! Seriously, you have not lived until you play PING over a clift at sunset. its the shiz. happy holidays.










9 comments:

Unknown said...

man that makes me hungry...I know we never feel like cooking when we're together but we should go find an Indian restaurant or something...whaaaa I miss momos and samosas and mango pickle:)

Anonymous said...

hmmm...I don't know why that last comment was filed under big boobs as I am the official head of the "itty bitty titty committee"

Anonymous said...

haha! yeah that indian food we had was good stuff..though it didnt have samosas. ohhh julie i miss those days..which is ironic because i said i never would. if i think about it for long enough to get the food out of my mind then ill remember why we left..heh.

"christy you have no detail. why you try to paint?..na raamro.."

OH! i think i need to join that committee!

Anonymous said...

waah, this is too depressing, and I'm even hungry right now.
No sorry, I can't remember why i left, at least not at the moment, I was chatting with Lily because she wanted me to help design the Tihar card, and I almost started crying because I'm missing Dasain
Maybe once we get to our new house everything will be better

Michelle said...

aw, I miss Nepal too, I also almost forgot why I left. grrr....I get mad at myself sometimes. One day we should all regroup there, would be the bombasticness.
I WANT MOMOS, DARN U FEMALE!!! I'm hungry!!!

Anonymous said...

yeah but why do the hills always look blue?

Anonymous said...

jesus christ anita...get a grip. stop making these pathetic sad "ohh feel bad for me" comments on there blog just to get some much needed attention. -- you know why!

Anonymous said...

haha rachel is that you??? ohh wait is it heidi? oh i have no clue! tell tell

Heidi Marie D'Abadie - Trina Marie Noell said...

haha i didn't understand half of that -heidi