Saturday, February 2, 2008

i love bagles and eggs!!


well sometimes i like to sit in the kitchen (while eating) and listen to the smart people (phil and sammy) talk because it makes me feel so smart even tho i cant understand, theyre very patient and just pretend im not quite as dumb as i am...for instance they talk to me everyonce in a while which is a real treat. then after a while sammy will start talking about his love handles and then i light up because finally somthing i can understand!!!

bombshell!

oh and happy birthday Sammy! (have a good year and don't get too fat..)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, i like this post Chucky. You are even witty sometimes.

Sammy is a stud muffin. and let's let him keep thinking he has love handles.

Sam-my said...

....i'm not chines...
well, it makes me happy to know that you took time to write about us...

Boo ya said...

love handles...snicker

Anonymous said...

oh this? no no i do this all the time...for lots of different kinds of people. yeah your not too special.

Michelle said...

haha...yeah sammy boy, chucky does this randomly...she only REAALLLY loves me (and superman, but we r one and the same)

Sam-my said...

you want my autograph now chuck? then maybe maybe later we could go for lunch.

Anonymous said...

lunch!!! how about that ice cream you promised me first :P