Thursday, October 1, 2009

How to start?

well, I watched family guy last night and thought of rachel.

the killers are still my favorite band

i just finished one new song and am working on another one, too bad there is no way to record them for you all :(

i bought a sweater that looked so soft and fluffy on the outside, when i took it home it has this cold lining on the inside which pisses me off and i have to wear it inside out.

i hope i can go to kims wedding with francesca this saturday...someone pick up my shift por favor!!

i miss my spanish classes alot! (never thought i'd say that)

started watching a new TV show called weeds and i love it.

i doubt anyone looks at this blog anymore and i dont blame them.

We discovered a thrift store just 5 minutes from home, its stocked with goodies for low prices...ka ching!

-Christy

7 comments:

Heidi Marie D'Abadie - Trina Marie Noell said...

I VISIT THIS BLOG!!! recording a song? why haven't you told me about this? why didn't you try on the sweater before you bought it...silly! -heidi

Anonymous said...

I love this blog.

Nyna said...

don't stop.

Anonymous said...

I love lamp.

Anonymous said...

this goats milk is delicious...you're delicious

Christie and Julie said...

y'all are creepy.

Anita said...

wow, finally an update, hurray. I will look at this blog if you post on it. I wish I could hear your songs. I always did like them a lot. Hope things are going well for you. Lots of love