Tuesday, December 16, 2008

fat boy slim



happy birthday jimi. i remembered this meaningful story (as if it were yesterday) you christie and i were watching tv in the hotel as usual when...
(julie:) people probably just think of me as the uglier sister.
(christie:) no way im the uglier one.
(julie:) no im pretty sure i am
(christie:) no i am...
(jimi:) shut up! your both the uglier sister.

so honest! you could always defuse our stupid arguments. you can laugh when everything is turning to shit and always find something to joke about. you are an amazing drummer and have a wonderful style that is NOT emo. you hate it when we talk about you in third person when your in the room. your pointaphobic and claustrophobic. but the best is that you really dont care what other people think about you. and i know i was only supposed to say joseph lords prayer but maybe next year i will have it down. happy birthday!! --julie
something to remember the old days...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jimi, you told me you were emo!!! You lied?!

Julie, I didn't know you had this much love in your soul. Now I'm reasonably offended you didn't write me a birthday blog post. Heh.

I commmented.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jimi,
I was rushing around out on the 17th doing some of my Christmas shopping, and I thought this feels wierd not having to buy presents for Jimi or think up birthdayish activities, or be cooking some big meal and snack.
I hope you had fun and wish you all the best for your 15th year
--Anita

Christie and Julie said...

h-a-p-p-y RAPPY birthday..lol remember that birthday we had where sara planed the par-tay and that song was playing in the backround the whole time and we got back from the skating rink and she made lemon bars with 12 inches of crust cuz she said that was the best part :P or there was the classic "milk sick", roll down hills on wind pass, too many dhal snacks, watch the boringest dog movie ever birthday. the special times we've shared. have a good year bud. keep being a chump.

--christy

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Jim, rock on! This is late because I was checking blogworld for the coolest birthday post to add this to, heh heh! You were on my calendar, in my thoughts, and I hope your next year is the best yet! 3 adoring nieces also send love.

Anonymous said...

he looks like trent ford, and trent ford is hot. so, i guess...

Heidi Marie D'Abadie - Trina Marie Noell said...

aww he was such a cute kid...and BLONDE! jimi you never told me you were blonde, i can't believe it...and pointaphobic hahaha...rachel defined that for me...quite intriguing...i love you -heidi